In this episode of the podcast, I detail the 6 fundamental skills I’ve arrived at that must be cultivated in order to be productive and organized everyday.
In summary, these 6 skills are:
- Accept where you are and then constantly improve yourself.
- Master the ability to identify your highest priority tasks and focus on making progress over time.
- Choose your friends and family wisely.
- Master physical, emotional and logical recovery.
- Proactively build positive habits by setting up conditions in your life.
STUFF I TALKED ABOUT:
- Owen Cook
- David Bailey
- Bent Smith
- The 50-Minute Focus Finder
- Tony Robbins
- Jim Rohn
- Joe Rogan
- Stefan Molyneux
- Eben Pagan
- How To Set And Accomplish Any Goal
Behind the scenes: Chris Brock